- I honestly thought I would have so much more free time staying at home with my son. Now after all you experienced parents are done laughing at me, I will confess I was way off on that one. I do have some down time but that is when I try to do normal stuff like brushing my teeth, eating, taking a shower, feeding the dog, prank calling dwarf farms, etc.
- Mrs. Shife and I will be having our first date since the baby came our way. We are going to the movies Saturday night to see "The Hangover." I admit this movie has been my summer crush since I first saw the trailer so I am hoping it lives up to my expectations.
- I saw a shirt in the mall the other day. It said "Check Out My Stimulus Package" with a big arrow pointing down to the swimsuit area. I am not a rocket scientist - and I never played one on TV - but I don't think I need an arrow pointing to someone's junk to help drive home the t-shirt's message . I think I know what you are saying when you are wearing a shirt that just says "Check Out My Stimulus Package" without an arrow.
- Speaking of redundancies. I talked about this on my Facebook page. Which redundant phrase is used more - ATM machine or PIN number?
- I got a call the other day from a dog breeder. They asked me if they could use the fat basset as a stud.
They want to breed him with a New Foundland. So that would give you a New Foundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound: A dog for financial advisors.
- I guess I better put up another picture of the cutest baby I know or some of you might get angry with me. Here is my little prince smiling at me. I just love that little man.
- And another reason for me to hate Twitter. Check it out here.
Talk to you soon.
Eat more fiber. Or don't. It is really up to you on what kind of relationship you decide to have with fiber.