- I honestly thought I would have so much more free time staying at home with my son. Now after all you experienced parents are done laughing at me, I will confess I was way off on that one. I do have some down time but that is when I try to do normal stuff like brushing my teeth, eating, taking a shower, feeding the dog, prank calling dwarf farms, etc.
- Mrs. Shife and I will be having our first date since the baby came our way. We are going to the movies Saturday night to see "The Hangover." I admit this movie has been my summer crush since I first saw the trailer so I am hoping it lives up to my expectations.
- I saw a shirt in the mall the other day. It said "Check Out My Stimulus Package" with a big arrow pointing down to the swimsuit area. I am not a rocket scientist - and I never played one on TV - but I don't think I need an arrow pointing to someone's junk to help drive home the t-shirt's message . I think I know what you are saying when you are wearing a shirt that just says "Check Out My Stimulus Package" without an arrow.
- Speaking of redundancies. I talked about this on my Facebook page. Which redundant phrase is used more - ATM machine or PIN number?
- I got a call the other day from a dog breeder. They asked me if they could use the fat basset as a stud.
They want to breed him with a New Foundland. So that would give you a New Foundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound: A dog for financial advisors.
- I guess I better put up another picture of the cutest baby I know or some of you might get angry with me. Here is my little prince smiling at me. I just love that little man.
- And another reason for me to hate Twitter. Check it out here.
Talk to you soon.
Eat more fiber. Or don't. It is really up to you on what kind of relationship you decide to have with fiber.
That is one cute kid! I'm going to have to say it over and over...ReplyDelete
and yes, thanks so much for showing him to us. Makes me smile.
LOL "Newfound Asset Hound"
I agree the arrow kind of ruins it.ReplyDelete
I don't know how I found you either, guess it was the lure of your gorgeous little prince. Oh well, back to the sidebar.........ReplyDelete
It's very comforting to know there's going to be advice when I need it. Thanks to my Mom's day care I have a good amount of experience around little ones, but I always had the luxury of handing them back. Not anymore....and that's the scary part. I think it mostly advice on how not to get hosed while changing a diaper that I'm going to need.ReplyDelete
What a cutie pie.ReplyDelete
clean teeth are good - keep that up.
What the hell is a dwarf farm?ReplyDelete
Hi, lil' Shife! You are super cute!
he's too good looking!ReplyDelete
are you sure that you took the right one home?
Yep. I want to hold that baby.ReplyDelete
The Shife lad is so freakin' cute!ReplyDelete
And if you guys are going out on a date, you have got me and Sarge totally beat. We didn't go out on a date until Hedgehog was three years old, and I am completely dead serious.
dat lil shifeling mighty cuteReplyDelete
aww da bebe is getting big already!ReplyDelete
LOL Newfound Asset Hound...Shife you are the best.
Fiber. ha. I think it all depends on how much of a relationship you want with the porcelain god/goddess.
Enjoy your date night, I too would like to see that movie let me know how it is.ReplyDelete
I am not a fan of twitter, yet I signed up, I like getting the Purdue updates, but I don't really see the point in the rest. Oh well, not on facebook I guess I am not hip enough.
Such a cute baby Shife!!
I got a twitter account solely so I could follow my friend's. To date the only update (or whatever) on it is OH GOD HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NO GOOD WITH TWITTER and I intend on keeping it to that for the foreseeable future.ReplyDelete
Since this weekend will be the first "post birth" date I'm assuming you haven't gotten to see the new Trek or Terminator movies yet.. Perhaps you need a care package of some DVDs..ReplyDelete
I vote for PIN number being said more. I call ATM's "Adams."ReplyDelete
Okay, so the wee one beats out fat basset. How's fat basset with that? Ahhhhhhhh crap, they're both adorable.ReplyDelete
Breeders. You know me. You know I'm going to weigh in. There are too many animals in this world looking for homes, so why breed more. Honestly, that crap just pisses me off. You know me. And I think I know you you. I don't think you would ever do that. Plus, I think fat basset in neutered!!! What?
I believe that is "is" neutered! Tired. It's late.ReplyDelete
Hey dude, I can't leave. Double clicked etc. I don't appreciate this. Just so you know. But still love you to bits!ReplyDelete
The fat basset is totally neutered Suzanne. He is pound rescue so he came minus his man bags. And Meghan a dwarf farm is a phrase I heard from a comedian named Jim Jeffries. He is a funny dude.ReplyDelete
Loved "The Hangover" laughed out loud, laughed uncontrollably, laughed as I walked out of the theater, laughed during dinner and even now just thinking about it.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete