Skip to main content
- Happy Halloween!!! Any big plans for the evening? Are you getting dressed up? Still looking for an idea? Well here are three of my favorite costumes and I think you would be a hit if you chose to use one of these ideas:
- This will be my last post for about a week or so. My little brother is getting married next weekend, and we have family coming into town so I will be busy entertaining (read drinking heavily) and doing other fun things (read drinking even more heavily) next week. Wish me luck.
- But if a certain person (his last name rhymes with Yo Momma) is not elected President on Tuesday I might be busy packing up my stuff for a move to Canada. So you might not hear from me for a little bit longer. I hope you have that spare room ready Cher. Speaking of Cher has anyone heard from my second-favorite Canadian lately?
- I displayed my college football expertise over here at my favorite Boilermakers' blog. Check it out if you want.
- They say things come in threes and I just had to post another disturbing commercial of the day. These one is highly disturbing, and if you need one of these I do believe you have some serious issues. The only rack I need in my bed belongs to Mrs. Shife.
- So happy that "3o Rock" is back on TV. I just love that show. I am going to giggle about Jack being touched in the swimsuit area all week long.
- Do you ever wonder if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
- I can't think of anything else. Have a great Halloween, enjoy your weekend, and I will see you in about 10 days.
So which one is really you? Inquiring minds want to know...ReplyDelete
I'll make room for you if you need to come to Canada.ReplyDelete
I can take some comfort in the fact that all of my siblings are married, and my wife is an only child.ReplyDelete
That was THE MOST DISTURBING COMMERCIAL EVER!ReplyDelete
"Access to your shotgun from a lying position." Need anyone say more?
Have a great time with the family and wedding festivities.
And no Canada for me- too cold. We'll be moving the family to Mexico if, well, you know.
Let's all do our part. Go vote. For the right guy.
i don't need one of those gun racks but i'd like to get the franchise rights for the war torn countries in africa and eastern europe.ReplyDelete
does ron popiel speak russian?
have a safe and happy couple weeks of drinking!!!ReplyDelete
What? You kill me, you know that.ReplyDelete
Happy Halloween. Be careful please.
I once had a real fat friend who constantly said he was giving birth to a baby elephant and he went around asking girls if they wanted to see its trunk.ReplyDelete
All of these costumes have half naked men in common.ReplyDelete
I don't do Halloween unless I feel like making up a cheap costume and hitting a bar, this year I didn't.ReplyDelete
It won't do you any good to move to Canada, we are taking them down with us.
Besides, they are as bat shit crazy and stupid as we are. I sure miss Cher though, in some ways she is one cool chick.
Foil man...sweeet! Miss S didnt mind you going out like that? Oh wait..of course not..shes so cool! Just think next year, you could do foil man and foil baby....very nice!ReplyDelete
I know its not you, but I did have to do a double take at first..and I never read before I look at the pretty pictures....you know me,...visual person...
Darth Wierdo, that's you know who. Right?ReplyDelete
Correction, *most* of these costumes have half naked men in common. Just noticed the elephant.ReplyDelete
Hey there! Looks like Darth Bondage lol.ReplyDelete
But, yea I'm with you, if a certain candidate is not elected, I'll go in half with you and we all can move to Canada - for real :)
Have great family fun (drinking)! :)
what did you end up going as for Halloween?ReplyDelete
I'm going to have to say, I'd think you'd make a good Darth.ReplyDelete
Nice to know you're not moving away anytime soon.
ha, i just realized i did not see the 'elephant man's' trunk last time i was on your blog LOLReplyDelete
I don't think any of those costumes would have fit me. I don't have all of the right accessories, and the few accessories I do have would be in all of the wrong places. But the gun rack, well that would come in handy! just kidding.ReplyDelete
Hokey Pokey is definitely what it's all about.ReplyDelete
Is it ten days yet?ReplyDelete
Those are great costumes. If any one of those guys rang my doorbell I'd give them all the candy I had, slam the door, lock it, turn the lights off, and hide.ReplyDelete
Are you still entertaining family? haven't they worn out their welcome yet?ReplyDelete
Darth Weirdo!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm dying over here! Gawd! Thank goodness for Linked In or I would have missed this post.ReplyDelete