Skip to main content
- Has "I need to shave my butt" been the first thought in your head when you wake up in the morning? How about "I need to shave the dog's butt"?
- "Tropic Thunder" is frickin' hilarious. I know someone does not agree with me on that but maybe I just had zero expectations when I saw it. I had a good time at this movie.
- Has anyone ever considered yelling "Theater" in a firehouse?
- It might have been a good idea to go by Richard.
- New term - stink ghost. Maybe you have heard it but it is new to me. When you are in the mall or someplace and you walk into someone's fart. Just minding your own business and then all of the sudden your nasal cavities are being assaulted by General Colon's barking commandos.
- So I am leaving on a jet plane. Taking off on a vacation next week so this blog will be quiet. Sorry. I know I just started writing again and now I am leaving again. But I will talk to everyone when I return. Normal blogging should resume around Sept. 9.
- Enjoy your long weekend, and be kind, please rewind. And one more tip - try not to have as much fun as this guy:
I was actually pleasantly surprised by Tropic Thunder as well. Sometimes it's okay to laugh at something that's just wrong on so many levels.ReplyDelete
Haven't said it yet, but it's great to see you back and posting!
So you're back, but now you're gone again? Hummmm. Interesting.ReplyDelete
I left a message for you over at RC's, but you probably won't get it now that you're gone.
Yes, it's coming. Will probably be there when you return. Yes, it's wrapped pretty. Only have chick paper (and apparently only preppy colors). Go with the flow. And this post? God, you're insane.
that guy looks like a ufc fighter with all his body art.ReplyDelete
have an excellent vacation.
That guy deserved what he got. Never pass out in the presence of friends.ReplyDelete
On your suggestion...hunky hubby and I went to see TT! OMG! I almost peed myself it was so funny. So...we saw it again of Friday! Yes it was that damn good!ReplyDelete
Come by and take a peek at what I have a 'brewin' over at my place!
Glad to see you back here.ReplyDelete
Then again, I'm just coming back, so maybe that's a little...oh, what's the word?
Ah, fuck it. Too tired to think.
Welcome back, sir.
haha I want to see tropic thunder but I can't get the wife to go with me.ReplyDelete
Have a great vacation, hopefully somewhere relaxing. glad you're back, and go Vandals!
doesnt every one shave their butts?ReplyDelete
I shave my toes...ReplyDelete
Man, I didn't know you got back in the blogging game, and then off you go again.ReplyDelete
I never yelled "Theatre!" at a fire, but I did once yell, "You guys suck real hard!" at a Firehouse concert.
Have a great vacation. I still need to see Tropic Thunder. FYI: Pineapple Express was great. Let me know if you have seen or see it!ReplyDelete
Is that last passed out person a "college" Shife?ReplyDelete
Hey...did you wander off again? Geez!!!ReplyDelete
So in doing research for week 1 of my picks, I saw 70 points?? OUCHReplyDelete
Why is that dude naked. It is cool to write shit on him, but who stripped him naked?ReplyDelete
hehehe sorry I've been here and there lately...hope you are enjoying your vacation - and thank you as always for the laughs - just shared em with the hubbster ;)ReplyDelete
i happened to come across "Snakes on a Plane" on cable today, ugh it was so dumb it was weirdly comical - ever see it? not even worth one viewing, couldnt make it thru all of it lol
Just popping in to say hello friend! so hello...