- Are you sick of OJ yet?
- The last time I checked Halloween is Oct. 31, correct? It is crazy that stores have already rolled out their Halloween collection.
- Speaking of Halloween coming early, I got my bolts for my Frankenstein costume already. What? I got two large zits on my neck and they hurt like hell. Anyway they were positioned right where Frank’s bolts would be.
- And since I am on the subject of zits on my neck, which one do you like – acneck or neckne? Or you could just go with zits on the neck. If you fellow bloggers want to get together and discuss names for zits on other parts of your body, then let me know. For example, I imagine dickne would not be pleasant.
- I am making my home debut at the University of Idaho this Saturday. Going up with some friends to watch the Vandals play some football.
- And here is some exciting news – I picked up my first cold of the season. Awesome. I went to bed last night at 7 p.m. That is balls-to-the-walls excitement right there people. Where is my reality show?
Have a great weekend.