- Rock the vote? I try not to get political on this here blog of mine but I think it is really important that everyone vote tomorrow. Here is a link to a story from Pat Tillman’s brother that should provide all the inspiration you need to cast your ballot.
- I have been absent from my blog for several reasons, but being adopted by Madonna was not one of them.
- First George from “Grey’s Anatomy” announces he is gay, and then Doogie Howser comes out of the closet. They say things come in threes, so whose next? So I think I know. Here is my logic: George stars on a drama on ABC, Doogie stars on a comedy on CBS, “How I Met Your Mother.” Nobody knew George before “Grey’s” and Neil Patrick Harris was Doogie Howser before he got this CBS show. So based on those incredible detective skills, the next TV star to announce that he is gay will be a star on a NBC reality show that had some success before they became popular on their current show. And my nominee is …. Donald Trump.
- Would you be a little nervous if your pharmacist had a crazy eye? Ours does and I am afraid one day when I take my allergy medicine that I am going to end up with a day-long erection because she gave me Viagra instead of Allegra.
- I saw “Borat” over the weekend, and laughed myself silly. But there is one scene that almost made me throw up a little bit in my mouth. If you have seen it you probably know what I am talking about. Let’s just say seeing Borat get into fight with his producer in their hotel room was quite shocking.
- Mrs. Shife attended a marital aide party or as I like to call them a "fukkerware party" over the weekend. She will not tell me what she bought as she wants to keep it a surprise. So it looks like Christmas might come a little early this year for Mr. Shife. As Borat would say, "It is very nice. We make sexy time."
Have a great week, and don't forget to vote.