- I don't know which break up has me more crushed: Britney Spears and K-Fed or George Bush and D-Rum. And this thought was brought to you with a heavy dose of sarcasm.
- It only took 6 episodes before "Lost" got good again. The last episode was pretty cool. Did anyone else catch the part about Jacob's list? It was the scene where Jack was getting ready to operate on Ben, and the Other crew were heading out to get Sawyer when one said that Shepard was not on Jacob's list. So who the frak is Jacob?
- One of my posts was used in an NPR story about zippers. Here is the link to the post. Anyway, this guy found my post, emailed me, and then we talked on the phone. He used some of our conversation in his piece and they are suppose to air it on Chicago Public Radio. I don't know when. If you are interested in hearing it, just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward it to you.
- More good news. This blog was rated as the #1 blog about the adventures of a dumb, white guy by an independent lab. I think the labs name is Jake. There is his picture on the right.
- Just some advice to middle-aged women who have had multiple children. Unless you can put Supermodel somewhere on your resume, there is no reason you should be exposing your midriff especially at the gym.
- I am especially looking forward to the return of college basketball since my football season is over. My NFL team, the Arizona Cardinals, are 1-7 and circling the drain again. My college team, the Idaho Vandals, are 4-6 and are not going bowling this year. But college hoops gives me hope because this is where sports karma achieves some equilibrium for me. My team is the North Carolina Tar Heels, and it is not too hard being a Heels fan because they are pretty darn good. Now granted I have not been a lifelong fan, but I have had them at the top of my list since 1982. I even know who Serge Zwikker is in case you care.
Have a lovely weekend, and remember save the cheerleader, save the world.
I don't think they should be baring their mid-driffs outside the gym either.ReplyDelete
Let's face it, low cut t-shirts and hip-hugging jeans were made for young single women (20-30), just a few pounds under a healthy weight.
Couldn't agree with you more Angel.ReplyDelete
Seriously, Heroes is the best show on television right now. Bar none.ReplyDelete
Couldn't agree with you more Max.ReplyDelete
You should have been following D-Rum's blog. He was always b*tching about his boss. I could totally see the break up coming.ReplyDelete
The problem is that no one makes clothes for those of us who have had more than one kid and are over (or too damned close to over) the age of 30. Seriously. Guys just don't get it. Uh, that said, I have never gotten a negative comment on the low cut shirts... lol but I don't think low cut was what you meant. ;)ReplyDelete
Heroes... okay, even I like it and I am not a nerd. Lost just annoys me, and Grey's is missing its sparkle.
jake has very hypnotic eyes. i found myself staring at him for 27 minutes before i snapped out of it.ReplyDelete
Aww, look at little Jakey poo!!! (Sorry, couldn't resist the cooing).ReplyDelete
Congrats on your zipper story hitting the bigtime. One day I'll be able to say I knew you when...
D-Rum. I'm gonna have to remember that one. ;)
Mist: I sure hope D-Rum can land on his feet. Maybe he and K-Fed can be on the next Dancing with the Stars.ReplyDelete
Emily: I am a fan of the cleavage, and I don't mind women that are self-confident but showing off the guy is a privilege not a right. BTW, I need your blog URL so I can visit.
Ruby: He is indeed a fine fellow.
Nicole: Bigtime? No way I am sticking with my people. And Jake said thank you for the cooing.
you can't ever stop blogging i love this blog.
Congrats on the NPR thing that's pretty awesome man.
Don't give up on your vandals they can still go bowling but just can't lose another game. How in the world you can root for the evil tar heels I will never know. We're gonna be better this year, not sure a NCAA team, but probably NIT.
Have a good one, and boiler up!
I loved the part about the dog Jake. :)ReplyDelete
Awesome that guy is doing a piece on your posting - just goes to show that you have a talent for telling stories and funny ones at that, but I'm sure you know that :) Congrats!ReplyDelete
Hey Shife !!!ReplyDelete
You crack me up !
Sooooo glad to see you back and blogging. When last I visited, you were saying goodbye *wiping tear*, but now you've come back home to the blogger bossom (and I heard blogger has a nice set of yammies, so enjoy!)
Yes, I have the same question--ReplyDelete
Who the heck is Jacob? And why wasn't Jack on his list?
I also am ready for basketball season. My Crimson Tide has had a very rough football season, but should be very good in basketball. In fact, the entire SEC is going to be a lot of fun to watch! So, yay for that!
I am 38 with three children--I will NOT be exposing my midriff anywhere in public!!!
Baring midriffs should not be banned for middle-aged women who have had children only. Those who are "of size" (as I've heard is the new PC term for being overweight) should not, I repeat, NOT wear tight, belly-showing shirts! It just makes you look "of sizer!" (and I can say this as I have once been "of size" and currently do not possess a 6-pack)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the new found notoriety!
NPR...that is AWESOME~!ReplyDelete
I'm an npr addict, hopefully I'll catch it.
I'm going to email you for the link in case I don't!