- I don't know which break up has me more crushed: Britney Spears and K-Fed or George Bush and D-Rum. And this thought was brought to you with a heavy dose of sarcasm.
- It only took 6 episodes before "Lost" got good again. The last episode was pretty cool. Did anyone else catch the part about Jacob's list? It was the scene where Jack was getting ready to operate on Ben, and the Other crew were heading out to get Sawyer when one said that Shepard was not on Jacob's list. So who the frak is Jacob?
- One of my posts was used in an NPR story about zippers. Here is the link to the post. Anyway, this guy found my post, emailed me, and then we talked on the phone. He used some of our conversation in his piece and they are suppose to air it on Chicago Public Radio. I don't know when. If you are interested in hearing it, just shoot me an email at email@example.com and I will forward it to you.
- More good news. This blog was rated as the #1 blog about the adventures of a dumb, white guy by an independent lab. I think the labs name is Jake. There is his picture on the right.
- Just some advice to middle-aged women who have had multiple children. Unless you can put Supermodel somewhere on your resume, there is no reason you should be exposing your midriff especially at the gym.
- I am especially looking forward to the return of college basketball since my football season is over. My NFL team, the Arizona Cardinals, are 1-7 and circling the drain again. My college team, the Idaho Vandals, are 4-6 and are not going bowling this year. But college hoops gives me hope because this is where sports karma achieves some equilibrium for me. My team is the North Carolina Tar Heels, and it is not too hard being a Heels fan because they are pretty darn good. Now granted I have not been a lifelong fan, but I have had them at the top of my list since 1982. I even know who Serge Zwikker is in case you care.
Have a lovely weekend, and remember save the cheerleader, save the world.