This little ditty about Samuel L. Jackson and some mother fuckin’ snakes on a mother fuckin’ plane is beyond hot. This flick has got America worked up into a frenzied state of movie madness. And I boldly predict that this will be greatest movie about snakes ever.
Yeah, I know I really went out on a ledge there.
But something that is generating this much buzz will undoubtedly create some really bad knock-offs. So if “Snakes on a Plane” is as successful as everyone thinks it is going to be, here is my list of films that you may see at cineplex near you:
- Ants in your Pants
- Rats on a Hot Tin Roof
- Little Baby Crocs in your Socks
- Giant Kangaroos on a train to Kalamazoo
- Psycho Ex-Girlfriends on a Greyhound
- Rabid Hamsters on a Fed-Ex Truck
- Monkeys in a Barrel
- Hungry, Hungry Hippos in a Super Wal-Mart
- Star Jones in a Golden Corral Buffet Line
And for you lovers of the porn …
- Trousersnakes on a Plane