In honor of Easter and a busy day at the office, Random Acts of Shifeness is all about the Easter Bunny this week.
Have a super weekend.
- Don't put all of your eggs in one basket
- Walk softly and carry a big carrot
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears
- There's no such thing as too much candy
- All work and no play can make you a basket case
- A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day
- Some body parts should be floppy
- Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans
- Good things come in small sugarcoated packages
- The grass is always greener in someone else's basket
- An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare
- To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits
Have a super weekend.
I almost didn't comment because I'm first!! I don't like being first!ReplyDelete
Anyways...maybe it's just me, but I saw so many sexual innuendos in that post, that I blushed a little. Just a little, though. =)
If I don't get a chance to say it later, have a Happy Easter!! Eat lots of Peeps and "sweet and gooey" stuff!!!
Great list...what I did was the "Friends" thing with fortune cookies. You end everyone of those with "in bed." For example:ReplyDelete
To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell...in bed.
Happy Easter Mr and Mrs Shife :)ReplyDelete
MMM mr jelly belly beans :) so so good
I'm all about the chocolate.ReplyDelete
A chocolate bunny a day, keeps the doctor away.
Happy Easter, Shifey!
Happy Easter to Mr. and Mrs. Shife :) Bite a peep's head off for me - i hate those things :DReplyDelete
Cuuuute! Happy Bunny Day!!ReplyDelete
Hmmmm...is my mind just in the gutter or was there a sexual connotation in that second one?ReplyDelete
You couldn't get Quincy to wear the bunny ears?ReplyDelete
What about "Don't count your chickens before they hatch?" That's vaguely Easter-related, right? ;)ReplyDelete
I love the stuffed bassett with the rabbit ears, that is the cutest picture... Happy Easter Mr Shife!!!ReplyDelete
i like chocolate..but i really love them orange spongy looking things...you bite into them and then kinda bite back...but chocolate is good too...chocolate bunnys, chocolate eggs, chocolate crosses, chocolate jesu...oh well, maybe not..ReplyDelete
you're one witty bunny, mrshife !!!ReplyDelete
i'm waiting for the half price chocolate. there are few things in life sweeter than half price candy.ReplyDelete
I'm not so much a Christian or any religion but Happy Easter to all those who are. Funny stuff Shife. I forwarded those on to a few folks.ReplyDelete
awww, those were so sweet.ReplyDelete
now i want chocolate - LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!!!!
i agree that a cute little tail attracts a lot of attention....i should put my costume on!
Ha! Great list, Shife!ReplyDelete
Happy Easter Shifes! :)ReplyDelete
I love this one!ReplyDelete
Shife, where do you get this stuff???
Happy Easter Mr. Shife :)
Happy Easter to all! I hope you had a great one!ReplyDelete
I concur with the gooey.ReplyDelete
Awesome! I love them all :)!ReplyDelete
Happy Easter, Shife! Always can count on you for a smile.ReplyDelete