- I know some of you watch "Lost," and I will be the first to admit that this week's episode was one of the best I have seen. I really enjoyed it, and it made you think again about what the heck is really happening on that island.
- Speaking of good TV, "My Name is Earl" was not too shabby either. One of the songs on tonight's episode really took me back,"Lunatic Fringe" by Red Rider. I used to listen to that song before every one of my wrestling matches and it got me pumped. I first heard it when I saw the movie "Vision Quest." Love that song.
- Since I brought up wrestling, I was not too shabby in that little sport either. I wrestled from 7th grade to college. My weight classes were 70, 75, 98, 98, 103, and 112. I had to cut some serious weight in high school, and the methods I chose were not the healthiest. In the long run it was not worth it, but at the time I thought so. I got a wrestling scholarship to college but like I mentioned in my last entry I drank myself out of college my freshman year so I really didn't take full advantage of that scholarship.
- Some inquiring minds wanted to know what yours truly did to get 6 days in jail. Well basically me and two buddies were walking home from the bars at about 3 in the morning and decided to see if this one bar on the way home was still open. And I will swear that what I am about to say is the truth until I am dead, the doors to this establishment were unlocked. So we decided to go in and have a few cocktails. And since you know I went to jail you know that someone saw us in there and reported us to the police.
- Before I forget, if anybody is interested in sports and wants to check out a blog written by me and two other cool dudes about the world of sports then check out Turf Toe.
- Internet Tip: When the Internet is running slow, clicking on your mouse as hard as possible and grunting at the same time does not appear to improve the rate at which a page will load.
- I know I have complained about the weather but look at the 10-day forecast for my lovely little town and tell me that is not depressing.
- And finally here is a pick-up line for all the single men or ladies out there.
(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.
Have a great weekend my friends.