Some of you may have seen these before and some of you may have not.
But it is interesting nonetheless so enjoy.
- Ever wonder about those people who spend a couple of bucks on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE
- Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
- So if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and theTampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?
- If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that someone enjoys it?
- There are three religious truths:
a. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
b. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
c. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.
- If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people fromHolland called Holes?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stalebread to begin with?
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racecar is not called a racist?
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me .....they're crammingfor their final exam.
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
- You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
- Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
- As income tax time approaches, did you ever notice: When you put thetwo words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "THEIRS"?