- I am hurt that most of you are like Mrs. Shife and think I tripped because I saw a hot chick. OK, I am not really hurt. It would have made more sense if it was a hottie wearing boob-hugging spandex, but I swear on Quincy’s long, velvety ears that it was a male jogger. And unless I drank myself gay over the weekend, I usually don’t get excited about men. Unless it is Christian Bale and then I might try out for the other team.
- We have to run 8 miles this weekend so I might have to wear the blinders they give horses so I don’t have another Urkel moment as someone pointed out in the comments.
- Having two nieces and two nephews in our house last weekend makes me no closer to a decision about wanting kids. Some days yes, some days no. I don’t know what we are going to do. I am thinking adopting a Swedish teenage girl might be our best option.
- Speaking of the little ones, I watched more than my fair share of Dora the Explorer, Blue’s Clues, The Backyardigans, and the Wonder Pets last week. Really great stuff. I know all about teamwork now.
- Sorry Mack, but Duke went down last night and it was a beautiful thing.
- Speaking of hoops, I still don’t know how Gonzaga blew that game last night. It was there for the taking and they choked.
- If you have not had the opportunity to see the movie “V for Vendetta” then you need to get your ass to the theatre. It is way cool. I know it is only the movies but can you imagine if the people really realized that we have the power. Like the movie said, “The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people.”
- Did anyone watch the season finale of “The Shield?” I wasn’t surprised who got killed but the way it happened was shocking.
- Holy crap! We got a new episode of “Lost” this week and we got another one next week.
That’s all folks, have a great weekend.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Random Acts of Shifeness
Here is the latest batch of stuff that has left a mark on my grey matter.