- If you haven't watched the last episode of "Grey's Anatomy" then stop reading this.
OK, for everyone else who watched it, how cool was it to see George and Meredith finally hook up? Unfortunately George is going to get his heart broken because Meredith just needed to feed the beast as Lizzie would say.
- Old people are good for a lot of things. Driving too slow in the fast lane, eating dinner at 3 in the afternoon, sending you ugly sweaters for Christmas, telling us how they had to walk uphill twice to go to school, etc. But they are not good at wearing spandex and belly shirts. I went to the gym early today since I had the day off, and one of the Golden Girls was on the treadmill showing off her midriff.
Breakfast always tastes better coming up.
Her partner, Skeletor, was hitting the weights in his spandex. Sweet.
Breakfast always tastes better coming up again.
SuperSpyGal I think this couple might be related to the old horndogs that live next to you.
- Fox News is ridiculous. Their journalistic standards are about as impressive as the National Enquirer. Fox would rather generate hype and hysteria than actually present facts. Fair and balanced my ass.
- A special fuck you to the two asshats that took up two parking spots so their beloved Corvettes would not be touched. I am so happy that you have a pretty, shiny car but I don't think you will be enjoying it too much since I wished explosive diarrhea on you. A nice car doesn't replace the fact that you have no class, penis or common courtesy.
- If you ever need a morale boost just watch a marathon of "Cops." There are some really nice people out there. You would swear half of these people were hockey players because of all of their missing chiclets.
- I am absolutely convinced that Quizno's Classic Italian is the best sub ever.
- Another DVD recommendation, "Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit."
Have a great President's Day.