It has been a random week so I am going to continue to throw out my randomness until Friday. On Friday, “At the movies with the Dumb, White Guy” is getting an extreme makeover.
Calm down people. It is not that exciting.
Seriously you have to find another reason to get out of bed in the morning.
Well enough of that; enjoy Mr. Shife’s top hits from Tuesday, February 21.
- Another sign that I am old – cuff links. My office is business professional so I have to play dress up at work. I have about 5 shirts that require the linking of cuffs and I feel 55 every time I wear them. The next thing you know I will be wearing spandex to the gym. Yikes!
- I saw “Eight Below” yesterday with Mrs. Shife. I cried. I will admit it.
Behind this confident and rugged exterior, is a very sensitive man. (say sensitive with a lisp please) It is not as bad as “My Dog Skip” but it still pulls at the heart strings.
- Speaking of crying at movies, the killer ones for me are “Terms of Endearment” and “Brian’s Song.”
- I bought some CDs to try and learn Japanese while I was driving to and from work.
I figured it was safer than reading a book while I drove.
I lived in Japan for about 8 months while my Pops was stationed there for the Air Force. I learned a few things over there but I wanted to try and learn some more.
- Half-marathon training this week includes running 5 miles Saturday.
- Quincy donated some items to the Humane Society yesterday. And of course we had to go check out all the dogs in the pound. It breaks my heart seeing all those guys in there. I would take them all home if I could.
- Do the Dew. I have done the Dew. She is a whore.
I think I am peeing Mountain Dew. I gave up soda for about a year, but a few months ago I got back on the Dew. I think I am up to about 50 ounces a day. I need help.
That is all for now.
See you later, and remember, please wash your hands before returning to work.