There is light at the end of the tunnel. I only have one more day of randomness and then I unveil my new Friday feature. I have no idea why I am playing it up because it is not that exciting. Enjoy these brain turds.
- Is 10 days enough time in New Zealand? We are planning a vacation in November and debating if that is enough time. It takes about 17 hours to fly there so that is nearly 2 days for traveling which leaves you 8 days to go on adventures.
- I am a military brat and I spent 3 years in the Navy so I have always kept my hair short. Well I have decided to go hippie. I am going for the "My Name Is Earl" look.
Minus the mustache.
- Idea for Hallmark: Congratulations you are gay cards. Are there cards out there to wish someone well if they come out of the closet? Just asking.
- Can you feel it? March Madness is just around the corner. Yes!!!!
- What is the polite way to tell someone that the sound of their voice makes you want to punch babies?
- Is it Friday yet?
- I just got Volume 4 of "The X-Files" mythology series so I might be spending some quality time with Mulder and Scully for the next few weeks.
- Mr. Shife's word of the day is crestfallen. Why? Why not.
- Is this a sign of aging or have I broken my bladder? Between doing the Dew, I try to drink about 60-70 ounces of water while I am at work, and subsequently I have to pee about 47 times a day. OK. I might be exaggerating, but it is probably at least 4 times.
Have a wonderful day, and please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.