Every now and then I just like to clear out some space in between the ears so I can make room for new and exciting thoughts. So hang on it might get bumpy.
- Anybody watch "Nip/Tuck?" This week's episode featured a face cream endorsed by leather face, Joan Rivers. The secret ingredient in the cream was manchowder a.k.a male sperm. So I am going to take a guess and say that there are some folks out there rubbing cum all over their face as a beauty mask and not as a scene in "Romancing the Bone."
- Be grateful for what you have, and be true to yourself.
- The NBA started their season this week, and I watched the Bulls play Charlotte last night. My folks live in Illinois and I have gone to Chicago for business seminars, so I have been to the Windy City a few times. On my last visit I fell in love with Giordano's pizza and they kept showing commercials of their pizza during the game. Pure torture. And I know that one of my blogging pals is there right now hanging out in one of coolest cities in the world. Have fun, LBseahag.
- When I was Teen Shife, I saw Van Halen and White Lion live at the Boise State Pavillion. Me and my buddies were in the front row having the time of our lives. But tragedy struck as I was a little overzealous with a fart and ended up sharting, you know shitting my pants. I had two options, go to the bathroom and lose my seat or peel off my underwear and keep on rocking. Fortunately I had shorts on so peeling off my panties was not too difficult and Eddie Van Halen got a pair of underwear thrown on stage that he will never forget.
- I am growing bored with "Lost," but I becoming more fascinated with the show on right after it, "Invasion."
- The first vehicle I bought with my own money was a 1995 Chevy S-10. It came equipped with a tape player. I couldn't afford to replace it with a CD player until later in the summer. I only had one tape at that time, and it was Lionel Richie's "Can't Slow Down." I played it loud and proud.
- If I hit the sauce enough and there is a karoke machine within striking distance I will be singing some Backstreet Boys song before the night is over.
- I am an Air Force brat and lived in 5 different states and 1 foreign country growing up.
- I have lived in Idaho for more than 20 years.
- I have been drunk in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Japan.
- On Halloween night, Mrs. Shife and I missed out on most of the
trick or treaters because we went to a concert. On Saturday afternoon, we are taking a friend's daughter to "Chicken Little" so we will be surrounded by little people. Karma sucks.
- My next dream concert is Green Day. I think "American Idiot" is one of the best albums of the year.
- My hair is growing back on my legs and it is very, very itchy.
- And finally, I usually can tolerate celebrities and the public's and media's obessession with them, but I extremely dislike Star Jones.