- Why have all the girls gone wild?
- Are there classic rap stations?
- I once hitchhiked to Canada.
- It is hard to be taken seriously when you put on your winter coat, jam your hands into your front pocket so that your arms are fully extended and then start running. Try it.
- I am enjoying "Invasion" much more than "Lost."
- When I go to the movies and the theatre isn't so crowded I like to sit right next to complete strangers and make them feel uncomfortable.
- I have world-class eyelashes.
- If you could have your own personal mascot, what would it be?
- Mrs. Shife and I are planning on spending Thanksgiving 2006 in New Zealand.
- I am considering joining the Big Brother program.
- It would tough being a fat girl named Candy, but I think it would be tougher being a fat guy named Candy.
- The best concert I ever saw was Metallica at the George, Washington. The venue is called the Gorge at George, and it was outdoors with absolute awesome scenery.
- Take your vitamins, it is the cold and flu season
- I do not have names for my penis and testicles, but I do occasionally call them my cash and prizes.
- My pseudonym is Bob Galliono.
- Aren't you glad you made Priest Holmes your top pick in your Fantasy Football league?
- I could never be a furry.
- Some times you have to give the people what they want.
- I believe Ryan Reynolds can play a smart ass like no other.
Friday, November 11, 2005
More Random Thoughts from Mr. Shife
I am back and thank you all for your warm wishes. I am glad to see that everyone played nicely while I was gone. I feel much better but I had a lot of alone time, well it was me and Quincy but he didn't have much to say except that he believes that children are the future. So I had some more randomness that I would like to share. Enjoy and remember that all employees must wash their hands before returning to work.