Sometimes the stuff that I become obsessed with drives Mrs. Shife crazy. This past weekend, I bugged her endlessly about certain people and if they died a certain way, would it be ironic.
For example, Jim Fixx, author of the best selling "Complete Book of Running," which started the jogging craze of the 1970s died of heart attack ... while jogging.
So in Mr. Shife's Fantasy World and Land of Make Believe, which of these deaths would be the most ironic?
- Star Jones while wearing her fur coats is clubbed to death.
- Britney Spears dies of exposure.
- Steven Spielberg dies from a shark attack.
- Paris Hilton is struck down by a random thought.
- Bill Gates falls out of a window.
- The inventor of Immodium AD dies from explosive diarrhea.
- A president of a company that sends out massive amounts of spam chokes on a Spam sandwich.
- The Unabomber has a mail bomb returned due to insufficient postage.
- Barry Bonds has his head shrunk.
- Ronald McDonald dies from Mad Cow disease.
- Ashlee Simpson fakes her own death but no one cares.
I kind of lost steam at the end here, and I am sure some of you have some good ones so as always your comments are welcomed and appreciated.