Hi, how are you? Well I am just super, thanks for asking. Here is what on my mind this week.
- Spring sucks. I have had enough rain and cold. I want some sunshine on this old cranky ass of mine. And yes I will be bitching about how hot it is in about 3 months.
- It is a battle of the sequels at the box office this weeked. A bunch of cute prehistoric animals in "Ice Age 2" versus a tired beaver in "Basic Instinct 2."
- Seriously is anyone interested in seeing Sharon Stone naked again?
- I am really looking forward to hearing what Bill Maher has to say about President Bush's immigration policy on his HBO show.
- Way to kick off the 2006 Major League Baseball season Bud Selig. Let's start a steroid investigation three days before the regular season. Baseball really knows how to run a great product into the ground. When does football start?
- The new season of South Park has been quite amusing.
- I have seen "V for Vendetta" twice and I hope to see it a third time this weekend. I seriously have not seen a movie that has rocked my world like this in a long time. The last one that I can remember would be "Infernal Affairs." It is a Hong Kong police thriller not the Richard Gere movie. I linked it in case you wanted more information.
- Has anyone else noticed how quite a few bloggers have taken a break or just flat out disappeared? I know there are at least 5 people on my links list that have been missing for some time.
- Here is a great list, Pimp Daddy Swank's World of Comedy Porn Titles!
- Here is another list, a list of bad predictions.
- And finally here is my bad prediction -- David Hasselhoff and I will run away together and start a midget escort service.
Have yourself a wonderful little weekend.