- Okay the speed limit is a guideline not a hard and fast rule. Please do not disrupt the flow of traffic because you are worried that driving 5 miles over the speed limit will get you a ticket. I think the men and women who protect and serve have better things to do than worry about you setting the land speed record by doing 40 in a 35 zone.
- The crappy movie remakes. Is it really that pathetic in Hollywood that they have to crank out these regurgitated pieces of garbage? Dukes of Hazzard, Herbie: Fully Loaded, The Honeymooners, Bad News Bears are recent ones that pop into my head.
- Asshole drivers who don't quite understand the concept of merging or yielding. Rather than turning on their signals and trying to get in the right way or yielding to oncoming traffic, they would rather drive on the shoulder until they run out of space and someone has to let them in or they speed up real fast and then everyone else has to slow way down to let them in or they just come on over and expect you to let them in. Douche bags.
- I don't want this to sound overtly racist but here it goes. You call a credit card company for computer service and you end up talking to someone in India. Maybe I am too old or just not use to different cultures because I live in lilly-white Idaho but I have to concentrate so hard just to understand what the dude is saying. Seriously it is like trying to solve a rubik's cube wearing oven mitts.
- People who insist on dressing up their dogs or giving them neat haircuts like poodles get. You look dumb, your dog looks dumb and we all make fun of you. And every night your beloved pet dry humps your slippers leaving you a nice little present in the morning. Just quit it. I love my dog just as much as the next guy but he doesn't need a sweater and some booties. He is a dog and he licks his ass so I am pretty sure having the latest in doggie fashions is not a top priority.
That's all for now. Have a nice weekend and yes, you have guessed correctly, I will be drinking heavily this weeked.